Saturday, May 16, 2020

Seeing arousal

content warning: frat
/ skin drawing

Seeing arousal in others 

creates arousal in me


like smiling,

I feel 

a tingling

seeing someone else have it


The curve upward, 


The rush of blood, scientifically,

to your crotch


I 

like to watch

on my screen


Seeing it 

On the subway, in jeans or

through sweatpants


The pole-holding

Observer 

Is me


I like to watch it

Enter and leave,

So simple


like

Walking out of a door

of a frat house


Scribbled on 

My forehead, 


“WHORE”


In black ink


steeped

In sex, the moment

Is saturated

In cum


it’s all I can think of 


And can

sympathize

With wanting to do something 

/out of lust 


The afterthought

Of consequences

or be what they may 


The reward 

Is too great

Not to


We

can't pass this up

No comments:

Post a Comment

The handshake 2