Friday, September 14, 2018

Bear

Like a bear,
I see him as the sunlight
Dances and glistens off his
Hair
And autumn leaves

In his hand is
A bulge, big as a
Fish,
Leaning against a
Tree.

I take it in my mouth
Like a bear
Gnawing on it
When he puts

His claws on my head
The other hand holding
His breast
breath ‘coming
Full, as he roars

He says, you like that boy?
Take it, boy.
That is exactly what
I want.

His body is so big and plushy
Unlike mine
And I imagine if
I put my fingers
On it, it would press in
and move back to form
Like silly putty

Yet it is strong and
Full of muscle

(He holds me Tight in

The wilderness)

I imagine it breaking and cracking
As I hold and grab on
Too tight

He likes to push me around and control me
Making my movements for me
Putting back my shoes

Spitting in his hand as lube
Aw fuck
He says

The sun sets
I don't know how to handle this part,
When the two of us part,
I feel like a bear, too
The fur on my brows bristled
I want him to leave, but also expect this to be my eternity
Fuuuuuckk yeah, he says
And cums

No comments:

Post a Comment

The handshake 2