Monday, May 11, 2020

Orgy

We all get
Undressed
And start slowly touching
Each other's pecs 

The crevices between
Our hips

Get caught on a nipple, 
On
something else that
Rises

Slowly,
They lay me
on the bed 

Kissing me all
The way

they come around 
me

with many hands

A thousand 
on 
Me

running over 
my body

Running through 
my hair
In and out of 
my mouth,
fingers

Unending 
cock-sucking
And penetration
to my hole

I'm spit-roasted
by three men at my mouth
And just one
Down south

They want me 
all
To make me 
implode
My insides 
Down my throat 
And 
Deep in my ass.

They grab my 
waist
and grab my
neck
Stroke their shaft
right by my 
eyes

gripping my skin with their fingers

Kissing above my head

The sweat flows,
everyone's focused
and into it,
present

In the 
Open arms
Of another
Man

Open mouths 
Open holes
Open bodies

A group of dicks
erect 
And happy

Ready to 
penetrate and 
carry a bottom 
To bliss 
& slut 
heaven

Tethered- cum-
kissed 
Spit-
Roasted

Wetted bedsheets
Wrinkled
form feet stepping
on them &
Knees

trying to get closer 
to my orfices 
Hands moving 

Gang
Surrounded

No comments:

Post a Comment

The handshake 2