Thursday, September 2, 2021

Delivery Man

I am busy laying 

on my bed,  


waiting for my

package


when a Grindr 

notification

pops up; it's a


tap


from a 

man

wearing short brown short-

shorts and a shirt


sporting a

package...


and I only 

see

down 

From his torso 


& a bit of 

a Half smile


it says he’s a short 

distance 


and that he also delivers


If he’s on,

He’s probably

Visiting


So I’m like

“Oh honey,

He can 

come deliver!

 

I’m home 

alone;

not doing

anything

And horny…

So baby,

“I’m yours”

I message him,

And he replies back

With the

fire emoji


I send him 

The addy

And he replies, 

on my way


So I sit ’n

wait

face  p l a n t e d


a s s   u p   b y  the door

, unlocked


He says…

he’ll be a coupl’a minutes

And soon, before I know it


Once I start

To relax, -

He walks in


barely 

says a word


and dives

in

With his tongue


into 

my ass


spreading 

it out

with his burly, rough hands


Spit

Shoots from

his mouth


the package has

been


delivered

No comments:

Post a Comment

The handshake 2