Saturday, March 14, 2020

Hell

I travel down to The underworld 
to see Hades

Down, down, down. Blocks
And blocks, and 
Blocks

I wonder if I'll come back
with some devil as my boyfriend
but I feel I am hardly good

For anyone.

I'm burning up here. I'm on fire
thirsty…

I can't seem 
To be satisfied no matter
How many times I go there and check

Perhaps it's more like Purgatory 
Because I know nothing will happen.
I've been bad, and some good.

I'm in a waiting state, wanting to move
On - wanting to go back and forth;
Ready to learn my lesson
(and another one)

Please excuse me if 
I don't trust anyone Here. 
I think everyone is a liar
or won't say what they truly want.

I get sucked in still. 
These are chains that barely fit my 
wrists and ankles, but I stay -
I resist. Temptation.

Should I give in?

I've had some good times because of
it - sex I would not believe 
Or Forget.  

But I'm looking for a Heaven
Out of here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The handshake 2