Friday, September 27, 2019

Noisy Rain (a magazine)

I'd like to put here a space for a magazine; of course, it is homoerotic. The magazine is called Noisy Rain, and it is edited by E. Hirano. I came across it about a month back, and have yet to look at many previous issues. I appreciate that Noisy Rain is completely online, free to download, and keeps previous issues available to be seen. Furthermore, I appreciate that it is a magazine dedicated to homoerotic subject matter because I don't know of many magazines that are. As a writer of the subject (sometimes), it is great to know I can submit my work to Noisy Rain and find artists inspired by the same subject.

Additionally, I want to put here music I'm listening to right now. The artist is HTRK. I discovered the band recently after coming across the video for "Venus in Leo". A video/ song I really like is "Synthetik"

https://youtu.be/YWhb4HkCAHI

No comments:

Post a Comment

The handshake 2