Thursday, August 8, 2019

Repertoire of Erotica

Skip straight to the
obscenities
Sex is a language
I don't know how
To speak

strange
Utterances,
Syllables.
bear moans...

Silence

I feel Shame
When thinking
How stupid
I sound afterwards

But only a little
And it doesn't last
Long

Do I need to be the
Best?
That's silly

I don't want
That many guys really

Maybe just for
Myself then

It's not so much that I need
To be the best,
But express myself
Perfectly

with someone
who connects to
me completely.

I would like for there
To be no
Difference
Between how my mind works
Regularly and on
Sex

I guess I want to
Mean what I say

Especially if I say
"I love you"

Don't get it twisted.

I don't want to
Make you think
It is something
it isn't.

What are
You supposed to say
During sex
Anyway?

I used to say please &
thank you. Not to you
anymore at
least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The handshake 2