Monday, July 8, 2019

More World Erotic Art Museum Photos

Here are some more photos I took at the World Erotic Art Museum.


 A photograph by Robert Mapplethorpe




I saw a few plates at the museum that really interested me... the idea of eating off of an erotic drawing never occured to me before. Maybe one day, I will make my own.



This vase is one of my absolute favorites!





Mose Tolliver


Hans Bellmer



Yves Millet


Herman Makkink, Rocking Chair







These I've been wanting to show especially for a long time. I had mentioned Richard Etts in my other post about the museum, but I believe none of what I saw of him there could be found online... So I wanted people to see sculptures that are a part of his Luna series.

A depiction of Pan
(Sorry I do not know the artist!)




























Tomi Ungerer





Tomi Ungerer



Unknown German Artist, another favorite 




Franz Dietz

Hajime Sorayama

Peter Keresztury










(Also a favorite of mine)


















Me at the second part of the museum, a collection of work by George Daniell.

George Daniell







No comments:

Post a Comment

The handshake 2