Thursday, September 27, 2018

First one

he was a boy and led me on
he was he and I was me
and she Bridgitte

I cursed, I sulked, deserved all I got
I wallowed, retracted, and huddled
temptized, hypnotized
captivated by I don't know what

is this love?
candy hearts bubbling in my gut

I want to be 
what I cannot
cannot be
for he was he and ayme

So in my room,
alone
willing and ready

waking inconsistently as they pass
emergin' and thinking

restless in my socks, my skin
the spaces in my teeth
your donation to my charity all I need

weeks and days and months and centuries
of clouds slowly gawking
hell freezing, the devil entering each child sneezing
not blessed and I yell 
fucking mountains
until click clank,
baby, I'm hurt bad

but now you're here
and I've ended up here
in your room
with you 
alone

the black mold that has infested your home

I take you out to the woods
and you smile and it's beautiful
your heartbeat beats for me

and I now lay my palms into your cold hands
your neck is still
this dream I had is no longer could be
it is and I am here with you
just you and me

my blood rushing

it pouring like I've never seen before
the happy ending has arrived
and we have survived to greet it

I look into your cold dead opulent eyes

he takes the first swing 
the earth quakes and the sea aches
the clouds turn away

I have split in two, with you
and down comes the ax a second turn
I'm hurtin' now
our bodies entangled 
my breath receding
third ax into my head
and I'm dead

our twisted limbs entangled

2 boys butchered by unknown
and the fire is our heavenly escape

together in fire, no longer layered,
they throw our ashes over the lake

No comments:

Post a Comment

The handshake 2